London Fashion Week
We recently supplied the production support for the Paul Costelloe Autumn/Winter 2023 show which kicked off last month’s London Fashion Week. This included:
• Carpeting the entire catwalk to match the aesthetic of the collection.
• Providing scenic panels which were wrapped in a full graphic print, with the artwork created by Paul Costelloe’s own son, William Costelloe.
• Supplying complete audio solutions using d&b equipment.
• Utilising Gemini panels to create a daylight feel in the room as well as light the models.
• Providing dressed staging for the press riser.
We also worked backstage, supplying illuminated mirrors, full-length mirrors and even clothes rails!